Looking for a QC/DeWitt Iowa area Metal detectorist to pair up and do some hunting

OP
OP
MrSchulz

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Bump

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
MrSchulz said:
15 years old, and looking to get out and do some more hunting. I live in DeWitt near the quad cities. PM if you are in the area.

I am guessing there may not be a lot of guys who wanna hang out with a fifteen year old boy they met on the computer.

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am guessing there may not be a lot of guys who wanna hang out with a fifteen year old boy they met on the computer.

LOL! (Snappy Answers to.........)

Mr. Schulz-he is right you know.....and you may wanna be a bit careful around anyone who answers.....we all seem like nice people (yes, ticm included : ), but you never know.........

OP
OP
MrSchulz

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! (Snappy Answers to.........)

Mr. Schulz-he is right you know.....and you may wanna be a bit careful around anyone who answers.....we all seem like nice people (yes, ticm included : ), but you never know.........

I know all that mumbo jumbo. I'm smart, and not going to jump into somones van claiming free coins. Plus my size will intimidate most more than likely. 6' 3'' 285 lbs.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Hey kid here is a good hunting tip for you. Go to vanderverr park in davenport. Back in the late 60's it was a big hang out for a bunch of hippy types. Later on it was a big party spot for older teens and twenty something's
When you are done with that hit up central high school, J B YOUNG middle school and Madison elementary. Then go ask permission to hunt the church by vanderverr park.
When your done with that go hit up St. Ambrose college.
That ought to keep you busy for the next year.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread