Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I suggest you replace them all otherwise you will have a damaged pack soon. A battery pack works like a whole unit if you just replace one of the cells the others will drop faster ad will damage soon.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy fellow SL90 user! Can you find out from White's how many milliamps are in the whole pack and divide by 4? I've always just bought a whole new battery when it wouldn't hold a charge anymore. Compared to my Excalibur, they're a relative bargain!

OP
OP
R
Feb 27, 2006
SUSSEX COUNTY, NEW JERSEY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle II SL 90
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reply. Called the factory in Oreagon. White's told me its 1200 milliamp for a single cell. They had some new packs left so i bought one. All other sites and the Long Island dist. said they were disc. about a year ago. They don't have any chargers left. Thanks,Ralph

OP
OP
R
Feb 27, 2006
SUSSEX COUNTY, NEW JERSEY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle II SL 90
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cudamark, Call White's factory in Oreagon, they still have some 4.8v packs left. They were discontinued about a year ago according to the Long Island dist. But no chargers leftat the factory. Kellyco still lists them on their site . I'm going to give them a call.Good to have a spare.Factory tech said one cell is 1200 milliamps. Thanks for info. Ralph

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info Ralph. I guess if they completely run out, we'll have to build our own or use the throwaway batteries. Seems hard to believe they would discontinue them as there are lots of White's detectors out there that use them. I guess they want you to buy a new V3i....Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread