ISAAC IS ON HIS WAY****

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Isaac is on his way. He will clean the beaches of cover sand leaving older goodies. Now is your chance. I am in the Maryland area and will be at Indian River Inlet "COIN BEACH" in DE. waiting for him. Anyone else going there. Found this gold neckless there last time. At present it looks like he will hit about Friday. Frank

gold cross chain.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
What happened to all you guys that wanted to go last time. There is a lot across from Coin Beach. That's where I park. I will be the guy with the surfmaster PI. Come up to my MH and say hi. Frank 300MH.jpg

JimH

Jul 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank, I saw on the news that it may simply go towards the gulf. Wouldn't it need to go up the east coast in order to clean off the beach ? I'm also in MD, so it would only take a short trip there as well.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
first estimates showed it just about hitting Texas. As I have followed it, it appears to be gradely heading more towards the north. It all depends when it hits that unusually low Jet stream. They say it will take a right"to East" turn. It's coming up the coast, but the big question is ,on land or over sea. If there is much left of it, I will be down there in my MH. Frank

Last edited:

JimH

Jul 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to know. I'm sure many are waiting to see what happens. BTW, does the great state of delaware require a permit to work the beaches? I understand that the beach there comes under the control of the state.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
No permit required. It is a State Park. DE is a finders keepers state. The storm has turned a bit West. The predictions that they show are based on where past storms have traveled so I do not hold them to be that accurate since they change from day to day. Just look at all the money we spend on NOAA and it is just guess work. I might just go down there on Friday to "test the sand" no matter what. A couple of days on the beach before the temps drop. hand print-2_edited-6.jpg Frank

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Why, It changes every day. They are just guessing based on old storm tracks. It might just turn right and run up the coast. Frank

The forecast is just:

Bull.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread