Aug 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

cornell349

May 21, 2012
I started out with bounty hunter quick draw II and still use it when I go out, but I would like to upgrade someday but for myself I didn't see the need in spending a lot of money on a detector until I was sure I liked the hobby and see if I could learn it, I haven't had much time to fool with mine and found a few things just nothing valuable but when it boils down to it, there is just a couple things that ain't on lower end machines that are on the higher end machines, but someone told me on here just have fun with it and learn my machine and I will.find stuff and don't need a high dollar machine for it, that's what I did and it works for me so I recommend just using yours and having fun with it and learning how to use a detector first before upgrading

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The silver umax is a excellent detector I used mine for 8 years, and still have it, the disc is very good , lightning fast recovery,I found a lot of civil war relics with it as for the depth , it hangs in there with the more expensive models,AC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread