What are some good place to go in the northeast

petrausmc

Aug 27, 2012
I'm on my way to d.c. From Omaha right now and will be traveling between there and Boston for the first few days. Wednesday afternoon through Friday I will be free to md anywhere in the area or along the coast. Is there any good beaches or places to go in that area. Is there anyplaces I should avoid. And are there any laws that I need to know about.

Upvote 0

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
petrausmc said:
I'm on my way to d.c. From Omaha right now and will be traveling between there and Boston for the first few days. Wednesday afternoon through Friday I will be free to md anywhere in the area or along the coast. Is there any good beaches or places to go in that area. Is there anyplaces I should avoid. And are there any laws that I need to know about.

What? There are many laws that you should be aware of. There are many good beaches between Boston and DC. I would avoid detecting the white house.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All that ground was here before we arrived on the shores. There is no telling who traveled over the land and dropped something for you to find it today.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On your way north, stop in Maryland. I know of a hidden silver dollar coin cache that's just ripe for the taking.

You can PM Frankn for the address :icon_thumright: :tongue3:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
spartacus53 said:
On your way north, stop in Maryland. I know of a hidden silver dollar coin cache that's just ripe for the taking.

You can PM Frankn for the address :icon_thumright: :tongue3:

LMAO

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
As the candle flickers, the derriere departs !!! hand print-2_edited-6.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread