kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tell you that I had the Ace250 & loved it ....But I wanted something bigger badder & WATERPROOF!So I now use the AT Pro & I love it!

WVCOINHUNTER

Jan 19, 2012
Vienna, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Pro, XP MI6, Garrett Pro Pointer, Makro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I also have the AT Pro and absolutely love it! I have found lots of clad, gold jewelry, silver jewelry, silver coins, relics and much more. Having used the Acer 250, you will like the standard mode, which is like your 250, but once you learn the Pro mode, you'll never go back. If you get one, and have questions, let me know, I love to talk metal detecting, and the AT Pro.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
There is always something out there better for near the same money. I bought the atpro and it is a great machine. I think it is the best three tone machine out there for the price. They should make an el cheapo version with no waterproof and no crappy std mode. Just pro mode. Hack off 200 bucks, retail 450 or so. It would be off the hook. It would be called the TurfPro. No, scratch all that. Make a non waterproof, pro mode only, have better user interface with back/forth between current and last mode, add a Super Duper Zincoln Reject ON/OFF button for all modes, jack up the power a bit, add a backlight, offer a couple more elliptical concentric sizes, a big round 10 concentric, a true all metal mode, and quit trying to pawn off the cheap headphones, you can keep those, thanks. Sell for 649 US. It would be called the Garret Professional. It would be the bomb.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
I must add. Make the audio frequency response tones more apparent, spread them out a bit more, make the high pitch really high, it is too close to the mid tone. Just a random observation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions