Update

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, after seeking much needed treatment during my last detecting binge....I am happy to say that I am much healthier now. I was detained by family members & put into a mental facility after I was caught kissing on my metal detector. Different strokes for different folks eh? Anyway, im back in the scene now...& been looking forward to a lucky season of detecting, & waiting patiently for rain to moisten the ground up. I invested in a pack of dogs & had them on water pills hoping they could do the job for me, but instead was fined for being over the K9 limit. Anyway, can't wait for a tubular season of detecting, & look forward to sharing my treasures with you as you can share yours with me!!!

Upvote 0

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
iCandy said:
Well, after seeking much needed treatment during my last detecting binge....I am happy to say that I am much healthier now. I was detained by family members & put into a mental facility after I was caught kissing on my metal detector. Different strokes for different folks eh? Anyway, im back in the scene now...& been looking forward to a lucky season of detecting, & waiting patiently for rain to moisten the ground up. I invested in a pack of dogs & had them on water pills hoping they could do the job for me, but instead was fined for being over the K9 limit. Anyway, can't wait for a tubular season of detecting, & look forward to sharing my treasures with you as you can share yours with me!!!

Hey nothing like making out with a machine and digging in dog urine.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Love your sense of humor. I'm south of you, we just had our yearly rain allotment which is good because every dog in my neighborhood uses my truck's tires instead of the ground. You're a better man, woman, no make that person, than I am if you can be out there during an Oklahoma winter. I have been in Lubbock, Texas when the wind was blowing at 50 mph or more and the wind chill was 35 below while it was snowing. I asked why. An old man told me it was because there was nothing to break the wind. There were only two barbed wire fences between Texas and Canada. They were both in Oklahoma and one of them was down. Figure you have about 30 days till that starts so get your butt over to Walmart and buy some longjohns. Maybe you'll luck out and get an early spring. Either way have fun and I hope you have lots of reasons to kiss that detector. Now, don't know if you're an Oh Who?, I mean OU fan or not , but Hook-em-Horns.

hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been married .... and divorced .... from 8 or 9 detectors, so I can understand your sense of intimacy with them.
We've had so much rain lately .... 3 typhoons (aka hurricanes) in 4 weeks, we got water up to our eyeballs.....don't need to water any dogs here, in S. Korea.
I will pray for rain for you, though......:) Good luck hunting, and finding some nice treasure in Oklahoma.

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love your sense of humor. I'm south of you, we just had our yearly rain allotment which is good because every dog in my neighborhood uses my truck's tires instead of the ground. You're a better man, woman, no make that person, than I am if you can be out there during an Oklahoma winter. I have been in Lubbock, Texas when the wind was blowing at 50 mph or more and the wind chill was 35 below while it was snowing. I asked why. An old man told me it was because there was nothing to break the wind. There were only two barbed wire fences between Texas and Canada. They were both in Oklahoma and one of them was down. Figure you have about 30 days till that starts so get your butt over to Walmart and buy some longjohns. Maybe you'll luck out and get an early spring. Either way have fun and I hope you have lots of reasons to kiss that detector. Now, don't know if you're an Oh Who?, I mean OU fan or not , but Hook-em-Horns.
BOOMER SOONER BABY!!! I bleed Crimson!! And I am a woman....but more of a man than most...lmao!!! And yes it does get a bit chilly here & I'm missing 6 fingers from frost bite...doesn't keep me from detecting��....now...considering you're a Longhorn fan...I'd like to offer you free advice on any detecting ?'s you have...only cuz I know Longhorn fans are a lil on the simple side.....OHH SLAMMMM!!! Lol...jokie jokie

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps it would be a good idea to keep my relations a secret...ya think?

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the sake of an accurate mental image is your detector male or female?

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
For the sake of an accurate mental image is your detector male or female?

Well, it's male....but let me just say that his performance lately has left me very dissatisfied! He's been all talk & no show! I'm starting to take it personal...because I know how to handle him! ...& just right when I think he's getting ready to do the job......a d@@@ pull tab....ughhhh!!!

snakeyes

Jan 4, 2007
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You still digging pull tabs? I thought you would have found them all by now.

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
snakeyes said:
You still digging pull tabs? I thought you would have found them all by now.

Hey punk....someone's gotta do the dirty work!

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
iCandy where ya been?. Please post some pics of your recent tectin crap. I wanna see what you been findin lately. Hey, keep your groping mouth parts off the tecter please. :laughing9:

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Adrian,welcome back. Happy hunting!

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good to see ya back but please stop seeding my spots with taps i am catching up to you pull tabs records

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nsdq said:
good to see ya back but please stop seeding my spots with taps i am catching up to you pull tabs records

Have you ever thought about the whole pull tab thing? I mean really? Why in the swell do people take them off?? It's such a mystery to me...

jfeeney

Sep 16, 2012
Dayton
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My daughter's Girl Scout troop collects pull tabs to donate to the Ronald McDonald House. Apparently they are a higher grade of aluminum that the cans themselves. As to why people pull them off and toss them... Nervous habit? Don't like it touching their nose when downing their beverage? Esthetic improvement for the can? :dontknow:

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jfeeney said:
My daughter's Girl Scout troop collects pull tabs to donate to the Ronald McDonald House. Apparently they are a higher grade of aluminum that the cans themselves. As to why people pull them off and toss them... Nervous habit? Don't like it touching their nose when downing their beverage? Esthetic improvement for the can? :dontknow:

I'm all about supporting good causes & stuff....but as a avid detectorist...I must tell you that I have a lot of resentment towards these groups that collect pull tabs as they are only encouraging people to take pull tabs off....ARGHHH!!! 😡

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
In the Welfare Dept. I had to use a mental detector!

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohhh gaaaa....here we go LMAO

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread