Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Update

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2011
    35 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Update

Well, after seeking much needed treatment during my last detecting binge....I am happy to say that I am much healthier now. I was detained by family members & put into a mental facility after I was caught kissing on my metal detector. Different strokes for different folks eh? Anyway, im back in the scene now...& been looking forward to a lucky season of detecting, & waiting patiently for rain to moisten the ground up. I invested in a pack of dogs & had them on water pills hoping they could do the job for me, but instead was fined for being over the K9 limit. Anyway, can't wait for a tubular season of detecting, & look forward to sharing my treasures with you as you can share yours with me!!!
    firemac, INDYHAWKINS and Tee1up like this.

us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    791 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy
    Well, after seeking much needed treatment during my last detecting binge....I am happy to say that I am much healthier now. I was detained by family members & put into a mental facility after I was caught kissing on my metal detector. Different strokes for different folks eh? Anyway, im back in the scene now...& been looking forward to a lucky season of detecting, & waiting patiently for rain to moisten the ground up. I invested in a pack of dogs & had them on water pills hoping they could do the job for me, but instead was fined for being over the K9 limit. Anyway, can't wait for a tubular season of detecting, & look forward to sharing my treasures with you as you can share yours with me!!!
    Hey nothing like making out with a machine and digging in dog urine.
    strateloss likes this.

us
    Jul 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Garrett 250
    1330 times
    Research and occasional field work
    Love your sense of humor. I'm south of you, we just had our yearly rain allotment which is good because every dog in my neighborhood uses my truck's tires instead of the ground. You're a better man, woman, no make that person, than I am if you can be out there during an Oklahoma winter. I have been in Lubbock, Texas when the wind was blowing at 50 mph or more and the wind chill was 35 below while it was snowing. I asked why. An old man told me it was because there was nothing to break the wind. There were only two barbed wire fences between Texas and Canada. They were both in Oklahoma and one of them was down. Figure you have about 30 days till that starts so get your butt over to Walmart and buy some longjohns. Maybe you'll luck out and get an early spring. Either way have fun and I hope you have lots of reasons to kiss that detector. Now, don't know if you're an Oh Who?, I mean OU fan or not , but Hook-em-Horns.

us
    Dec 2008
    South Korea
    Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
    14 times
    I've been married .... and divorced .... from 8 or 9 detectors, so I can understand your sense of intimacy with them.
    We've had so much rain lately .... 3 typhoons (aka hurricanes) in 4 weeks, we got water up to our eyeballs.....don't need to water any dogs here, in S. Korea.
    I will pray for rain for you, though...... Good luck hunting, and finding some nice treasure in Oklahoma.
    Can't find it if you're watching tv at home, your machine isn't on, and the head of your detector is pointed up!!

Aug 2011
    35 times
    Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    Love your sense of humor. I'm south of you, we just had our yearly rain allotment which is good because every dog in my neighborhood uses my truck's tires instead of the ground. You're a better man, woman, no make that person, than I am if you can be out there during an Oklahoma winter. I have been in Lubbock, Texas when the wind was blowing at 50 mph or more and the wind chill was 35 below while it was snowing. I asked why. An old man told me it was because there was nothing to break the wind. There were only two barbed wire fences between Texas and Canada. They were both in Oklahoma and one of them was down. Figure you have about 30 days till that starts so get your butt over to Walmart and buy some longjohns. Maybe you'll luck out and get an early spring. Either way have fun and I hope you have lots of reasons to kiss that detector. Now, don't know if you're an Oh Who?, I mean OU fan or not , but Hook-em-Horns.
    BOOMER SOONER BABY!!! I bleed Crimson!! And I am a woman....but more of a man than most...lmao!!! And yes it does get a bit chilly here & I'm missing 6 fingers from frost bite...doesn't keep me from detecting��....now...considering you're a Longhorn fan...I'd like to offer you free advice on any detecting ?'s you have...only cuz I know Longhorn fans are a lil on the simple side.....OHH SLAMMMM!!! Lol...jokie jokie

Aug 2011
    35 times
    Perhaps it would be a good idea to keep my relations a secret...ya think?

For the sake of an accurate mental image is your detector male or female?

Aug 2011
    35 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Patch
    For the sake of an accurate mental image is your detector male or female?
    Well, it's male....but let me just say that his performance lately has left me very dissatisfied! He's been all talk & no show! I'm starting to take it personal...because I know how to handle him! ...& just right when I think he's getting ready to do the job......a d@@@ pull tab....ughhhh!!!

us
    Jan 2007
    Northen New Mexico
    don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
    56 times
    Metal Detecting
    You still digging pull tabs? I thought you would have found them all by now.
    I took the road less traveled------------------- and now I'm lost
    The secret to a long life ....................... make sure the sailor at the helm can't swim

Aug 2011
    35 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeyes
    You still digging pull tabs? I thought you would have found them all by now.
    Hey punk....someone's gotta do the dirty work!

us
    what hath god wrought

Feb 2009
    Gateway to the 1000 Islands
    Sometime(s)
    718 times
    tectin crap
    iCandy where ya been?. Please post some pics of your recent tectin crap. I wanna see what you been findin lately. Hey, keep your groping mouth parts off the tecter please.
    Federal Bureau of Governmental Redundancy Reduction Agency

us
    Jul 2008
    SC
    Minelab Sov- AT PRO
    55 times
    Adrian,welcome back. Happy hunting!

us
    Oct 2011
    penn state
    ace 150, flea market digger
    358 times
    good to see ya back but please stop seeding my spots with taps i am catching up to you pull tabs records

Aug 2011
    35 times
    Quote Originally Posted by s.c.shooter
    Adrian,welcome back. Happy hunting!
    Thank you SC!

Aug 2011
    35 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nsdq
    good to see ya back but please stop seeding my spots with taps i am catching up to you pull tabs records
    Have you ever thought about the whole pull tab thing? I mean really? Why in the swell do people take them off?? It's such a mystery to me...
    nsdq likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors