Upgrading!

kpratt

Tenderfoot
Sep 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, I was wondering should I sell some of my coins that I have for a new metal detector? Something more better? Right now I have a Bounty Hunter Quick Silver. It does its job well but its hard to find a target because this type beeps. I just don't know if its a good idea to sell my coins. I have about 200 or so wheaties from around 1900-70's mostly 30-40's. I also have many more. If you would like a picture of most of them I could upload it. All I was wondering was if it was a good idea to sell my coins for a new detector. Maybe a Xterra 305.

Upvote 0

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kpratt said:
Hey everyone, I was wondering should I sell some of my coins that I have for a new metal detector? Something more better? Right now I have a Bounty Hunter Quick Silver. It does its job well but its hard to find a target because this type beeps. I just don't know if its a good idea to sell my coins. I have about 200 or so wheaties from around 1900-70's mostly 30-40's. I also have many more. If you would like a picture of most of them I could upload it. All I was wondering was if it was a good idea to sell my coins for a new detector. Maybe a Xterra 305.

I say upgrade to a Tesoro....you're gonna love the recovery time!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread