Jul 24, 2012
Littleton Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Fisher F22
Vibra tector 740
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the part where I come up with some comment about the blonde hair but I will refrain :tongue3:

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sky355 said:
This is the part where I come up with some comment about the blonde hair but I will refrain :tongue3:

Ah ha....you wanna touch it don't you??

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm said:
What was the original color?

You'd love to know wouldn't you?!? Here's a hint....my stache comes in strawberry blonde... ,)

Attachments

• image-1433334172.jpg
    image-1433334172.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 101

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'd love to know wouldn't you?!? Here's a hint....my stache comes in strawberry blonde... ,)

strawberry fields forever:love8:

richbat

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre/GPP/Lesche/Bomb Sheath
I get in that same zone while detecting,don't worry about who or what's around me just what's going on under the coil.

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
richbat said:
I get in that same zone while detecting,don't worry about who or what's around me just what's going on under the coil.

Yes..exactly!! As a matter of fact...there's been times I've fantasized about using my detector as a weapon for whomever is annoying while I'm on a quest!

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes..exactly!! As a matter of fact...there's been times I've fantasized about using my detector as a weapon for whomever is annoying while I'm on a quest!

LOL yeah you might need to go and take a nap if your getting that zoned out. You end up getting tazed by the local nazis for chasing people with your detector.

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bluehunter1973 said:
LOL yeah you might need to go and take a nap if your getting that zoned out. You end up getting tazed by the local nazis for chasing people with your detector.

They can bring it!!! I'm notorious for knockin a few down with 1 hand behind my back...& blindfolds on. A few beers that is....lmfao 😜🍻

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are their bears, boars, mt lions or anything wild & dangerous in your area? Or are you the only wild thing?

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nickmarch said:
Are their bears, boars, mt lions or anything wild & dangerous in your area? Or are you the only wild thing?

Lol....there are boars....& I think possibly "Sasquatch"......😱

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
iCandy said:
Lol....there are boars....& I think possibly "Sasquatch"......de31

Boars & sasquatch will gobble up candy! You better add some spikes to your md!

mrmackin

Aug 1, 2012
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone become neglectful while detecting?.......

A couple of days ago I was md'ing in the oldest and roughest part of our town. There was a lot of trash in the parkway and I was really trying to listen for any blip or murmur of a good tone, well, I stepped on to the sidewalk right into the path of someone and bumped into them fairly hard, I didn't say sorry or excuse me, just shrugged it off and kept hunting, I did notice the guys pants and boots though, since I was looking down. Anyway, I kept hunting that street for about an hour and I happend to look up, and I see the same guy coming back in my direction, same pants and boots, DAMN! He was huge and mean lookin'....and was walking on the opposite side of the road!!!:laughing7: Guess my detector scared him.....:icon_scratch:

Your alright iCandy...btw, what kinda beer do you drink? (that's my other "obsession"):occasion14:

Last edited:

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anyone become neglectful while detecting? As for myself, I get so into it...I zone off into my own little world...& become neglectful of anything or anyone else around. I simply can't help it, & notice i'm short with anyone who bothers me while on a hunt. Well...of course unless their hunting with me & minding their business

Use special tactics to avoid bothersome people, including the cool lil' kids that are often encountered, or the police :sad5:

Last edited:

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Hi candy,how about neglecting and getting a signal and shoving your shovel in a beehive in the ground and getting stung in the face thirty times.Or a huge dark colored snake with white and yellow stripes pulled a charge bank maneuver straight for me and my relic hunting partner wants to stay right there and let it come right for me.Or getting carried away and detecting up main street on voting day and getting run off by two female cops telling me i can't dig up city property.I can talk about neglecting and detecting. :'(

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
OK, no more Oklahoma jokes, especially after Kansas State. But I want to hear about Sasquatch. Have you or someone else had a sighting? I will share if you will.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
austin said:
OK, no more Oklahoma jokes, especially after Kansas State. But I want to hear about Sasquatch. Have you or someone else had a sighting? I will share if you will.

We don't do Bigfoot down south,we got Lizard man.You didn't see on tv were the lizard man chomped down on those hillbillies car,CNN,all the news channels was there.They said big foot was a punk compared to this thing.They did get rich on tshirts too.I saw the lizard man shirts. :O

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mrmackin said:
A couple of days ago I was md'ing in the oldest and roughest part of our town. There was a lot of trash in the parkway and I was really trying to listen for any blip or murmur of a good tone, well, I stepped on to the sidewalk right into the path of someone and bumped into them fairly hard, I didn't say sorry or excuse me, just shrugged it off and kept hunting, I did notice the guys pants and boots though, since I was looking down. Anyway, I kept hunting that street for about an hour and I happend to look up, and I see the same guy coming back in my direction, same pants and boots, DAMN! He was huge and mean lookin'....and was walking on the opposite side of the road!!!:laughing7: Guess my detector scared him.....:icon_scratch:

Your alright iCandy...btw, what kinda beer do you drink? (that's my other "obsession"):occasion14:

Corona light...6 point...none of this Oklahoma piss water. I only do brew & I have an obsession as well

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread