Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Neglecting & Detecting

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1

    Aug 2011
    470
    35 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Neglecting & Detecting

    Does anyone become neglectful while detecting? As for myself, I get so into it...I zone off into my own little world...& become neglectful of anything or anyone else around. I simply can't help it, & notice i'm short with anyone who bothers me while on a hunt. Well...of course unless their hunting with me & minding their business

  2. # ADS
    Ads

    TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

  3. #2
    us
    Jul 2012
    Littleton Colorado
    Whites Prizm 3
    69
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    This is the part where I come up with some comment about the blonde hair but I will refrain

  4. #3

    Aug 2011
    470
    35 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sky355
    This is the part where I come up with some comment about the blonde hair but I will refrain
    Ah ha....you wanna touch it don't you??

  5. #4
    us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    3,212
    790 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy

    Ah ha....you wanna touch it don't you??
    What was the original color?
    austin likes this.

  6. #5

    Aug 2011
    470
    35 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ticm

    What was the original color?
    You'd love to know wouldn't you?!? Here's a hint....my stache comes in strawberry blonde... ,)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1433334172.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	320.7 KB 
ID:	680729  
    ticm likes this.

  7. #6
    us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    3,212
    790 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy

    You'd love to know wouldn't you?!? Here's a hint....my stache comes in strawberry blonde... ,)
    Now that's icandy.
    strateloss likes this.

  8. #7
    us
    I LIKE SHINY THINGS

    Apr 2012
    SOMEWHERE
    MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
    2,001
    526 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    You'd love to know wouldn't you?!? Here's a hint....my stache comes in strawberry blonde... ,)
    strawberry fields forever
    Mzjavert likes this.
    ITS NOT HOW BIG YOUR COIL IS ITS HOW YOU SWING IT..


    Common sense is so rare these days it should be classified as a super power





    YOUTUBE LINK-http://www.youtube.com/user/shannonjeanne1?feature=mhee

  9. #8
    us
    Apr 2010
    Tesoro Compadre/Tesoro Silver Sabre II/GPP/Lesche/Bomb Sheath
    125
    10 times
    I get in that same zone while detecting,don't worry about who or what's around me just what's going on under the coil.
    rich battistoni

  10. #9

    Aug 2011
    470
    35 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by richbat
    I get in that same zone while detecting,don't worry about who or what's around me just what's going on under the coil.
    Yes..exactly!! As a matter of fact...there's been times I've fantasized about using my detector as a weapon for whomever is annoying while I'm on a quest!

  11. #10
    us
    Jul 2006
    Shelbyville, Tn.
    1,374
    47 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    Yes..exactly!! As a matter of fact...there's been times I've fantasized about using my detector as a weapon for whomever is annoying while I'm on a quest!
    LOL yeah you might need to go and take a nap if your getting that zoned out. You end up getting tazed by the local nazis for chasing people with your detector.
    Garrett "Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything."

  12. #11

    Aug 2011
    470
    35 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by bluehunter1973

    LOL yeah you might need to go and take a nap if your getting that zoned out. You end up getting tazed by the local nazis for chasing people with your detector.
    They can bring it!!! I'm notorious for knockin a few down with 1 hand behind my back...& blindfolds on. A few beers that is....lmfao 😜🍻

  13. #12
    us
    May 2009
    568
    42 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Are their bears, boars, mt lions or anything wild & dangerous in your area? Or are you the only wild thing?
    Research is more important than detector but Positive Thinking & The Laws of Attraction Rule!
    Think Gold get Gold! Think canslaw get canslaw and other garbage!

  14. #13

    Aug 2011
    470
    35 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by nickmarch
    Are their bears, boars, mt lions or anything wild & dangerous in your area? Or are you the only wild thing?
    Lol....there are boars....& I think possibly "Sasquatch"......😱

  15. #14
    us
    May 2009
    568
    42 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy

    Lol....there are boars....& I think possibly "Sasquatch"......de31
    Boars & sasquatch will gobble up candy! You better add some spikes to your md!
    Research is more important than detector but Positive Thinking & The Laws of Attraction Rule!
    Think Gold get Gold! Think canslaw get canslaw and other garbage!

  16. #15
    us
    Aug 2012
    Central Illinois
    Garrett AT Pro
    298
    71 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    Does anyone become neglectful while detecting?.......
    A couple of days ago I was md'ing in the oldest and roughest part of our town. There was a lot of trash in the parkway and I was really trying to listen for any blip or murmur of a good tone, well, I stepped on to the sidewalk right into the path of someone and bumped into them fairly hard, I didn't say sorry or excuse me, just shrugged it off and kept hunting, I did notice the guys pants and boots though, since I was looking down. Anyway, I kept hunting that street for about an hour and I happend to look up, and I see the same guy coming back in my direction, same pants and boots, DAMN! He was huge and mean lookin'....and was walking on the opposite side of the road!!! Guess my detector scared him.....

    Your alright iCandy...btw, what kinda beer do you drink? (that's my other "obsession")
    Last edited by mrmackin; Sep 28, 2012 at 10:10 AM.

  17. #16
    us
    what hath god wrought

    Feb 2009
    Gateway to the 1000 Islands
    Sometime(s)
    3,814
    585 times
    tectin crap
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    Does anyone become neglectful while detecting? As for myself, I get so into it...I zone off into my own little world...& become neglectful of anything or anyone else around. I simply can't help it, & notice i'm short with anyone who bothers me while on a hunt. Well...of course unless their hunting with me & minding their business
    Use special tactics to avoid bothersome people, including the cool lil' kids that are often encountered, or the police
    Last edited by gleaner1; Sep 28, 2012 at 09:59 PM.
    Federal Bureau of Governmental Redundancy Reduction Agency

  18. #17

    Sep 2012
    848
    84 times
    Hi candy,how about neglecting and getting a signal and shoving your shovel in a beehive in the ground and getting stung in the face thirty times.Or a huge dark colored snake with white and yellow stripes pulled a charge bank maneuver straight for me and my relic hunting partner wants to stay right there and let it come right for me.Or getting carried away and detecting up main street on voting day and getting run off by two female cops telling me i can't dig up city property.I can talk about neglecting and detecting.
    Last edited by SpiritRelic; Sep 28, 2012 at 10:30 PM.

  19. #18
    us
    Jul 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Garrett 250
    2,544
    1065 times
    Research and occasional field work
    OK, no more Oklahoma jokes, especially after Kansas State. But I want to hear about Sasquatch. Have you or someone else had a sighting? I will share if you will.

  20. #19

    Sep 2012
    848
    84 times
    Quote Originally Posted by austin
    OK, no more Oklahoma jokes, especially after Kansas State. But I want to hear about Sasquatch. Have you or someone else had a sighting? I will share if you will.
    We don't do Bigfoot down south,we got Lizard man.You didn't see on tv were the lizard man chomped down on those hillbillies car,CNN,all the news channels was there.They said big foot was a punk compared to this thing.They did get rich on tshirts too.I saw the lizard man shirts. :O

  21. #20

    Aug 2011
    470
    35 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmackin

    A couple of days ago I was md'ing in the oldest and roughest part of our town. There was a lot of trash in the parkway and I was really trying to listen for any blip or murmur of a good tone, well, I stepped on to the sidewalk right into the path of someone and bumped into them fairly hard, I didn't say sorry or excuse me, just shrugged it off and kept hunting, I did notice the guys pants and boots though, since I was looking down. Anyway, I kept hunting that street for about an hour and I happend to look up, and I see the same guy coming back in my direction, same pants and boots, DAMN! He was huge and mean lookin'....and was walking on the opposite side of the road!!! Guess my detector scared him.....

    Your alright iCandy...btw, what kinda beer do you drink? (that's my other "obsession")
    Corona light...6 point...none of this Oklahoma piss water. I only do brew & I have an obsession as well

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: Mar 13, 2014, 05:50 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sep 03, 2011, 09:06 AM
  3. DETECTING OCEAN CITY EAST COAST METAL DETECTING
    By eastcoastmetaldetecting in forum Delaware
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 20, 2011, 01:40 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jun 17, 2008, 08:18 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: Nov 18, 2007, 11:56 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3