TICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I used some repellant in the military that worked great if you have a military supply store close you could ask them if they have any I don't know the name of it sorry.

Ticks are nasty but I hate chiggers more.

Onion

OP
OP
S

salvet66

THANKS. MY FRIENDS CALL ME THE TICK KING. HAD 6 ON ME ONE DAY. ANYONE ELSE KNOW THE NAME?A GIRL AT WORK HAS LYME DISEASE AN IT SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME. BUT I LOVE THOSE FOUDATIONS IN THE WOODS!!

michinkae

Nov 22, 2004
New York
Detector(s) used
whites DFX and XLT
I have a secret remedy that works like a charm. If you shower with the yellow liquid dial soap, it will keep the ticks away. Yellow Dial contains sulfer that the ticks cant stand. I am in the Army and I go out to the Cape all the time. TIcks are all over the Cape. I never get a single one on me. Dont use that military repellent, it contains four time more DEET than the government allows.

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live about 10 minutes from Danbury Conn and just got over Lyme last summer. I take precautions but i think if they want to get ya they will no matter what. Around here you can get them just walking in the grass or going out to your car. The one that got me came off one of our horses, so they can get on you when you least expect it. I have just learned to live with the threat and not get too paraniod about the little blood suckers.
8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread