First time detecting anyone wanna hangout? Tacoma-seattle area!

aTrOcIoUs420

Tenderfoot
Oct 2, 2012
Tacoma,wa
Detector(s) used
1st detector ever!!! Tesoro bandido 2 umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone i am loking for someone to show me the ropes on detecting willing to pitch in on the gas or i can drive i have reliable transportation aslong as the roads are not beat to crap i only own a acura :laughing7:

Today i went into seattle and got a nice used Tesoro bandido 2 umax for 150$ which seemed fair came with a set of headphones. ive never been detecting so i may look goofy u can laugh at me im very passive and may laugh along with ya :headbang: just wanting to learn the basics and have a goodtime!!!

Im 30yr old male happily married with 2 kids social drinker i love to laugh and goof around but im not innapropriate at others expense. social drinker non smoker but 420 friendly. . .Im looking to try to get together 10-19 or 10-20 early morning aslong as weather permits in the tacoma/seattle area and headout.

Lets go conquer some territory together!!!! :tongue3:

Upvote 0

sheep

Sep 7, 2012
Owensville In
Detector(s) used
Ace 350, Propointer, minelab musketeer x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for a date or hunting partner???

OP
OP
A

aTrOcIoUs420

Tenderfoot
Oct 2, 2012
Tacoma,wa
Detector(s) used
1st detector ever!!! Tesoro bandido 2 umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i believe thats what happily married meant. i have 2 ghost towns right outside tacoma im gonna hit this weekend if anyone wants to come GUYS welcome or GIRLS im just looking to have fun detecting with someone who can give me some pointers . . .if thats u then contact me ive got a ride gas and a good sense of humor. IM looking for a hunting partner and if you act idiotic i may just leave your ass there so dont respond if u are an idiot im not and wont deal with them. Onward and upward

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread