HELP

valdespin0

Nov 2, 2012
IM new to this community and would appreciate some help...
I started metal detecting two and a half years ago and have enjoyed every last minute of it..
Last weekend I was out on a trip, well long story short I got robed and I need help to see if I can get my detector back it was a Garrett ace 250....
I engraved VALDESPINO all over it so keep a look out for it..... I was hoping some one could help me out and sell me a cheep one that you are no longer using... Let me know if you have one and be safe out there...!

Upvote 0

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry that you lost your detector. Did you contact your local police department? How about checking your local craigslist page and the areas around you. Police aren't proactive when looking for property. If you do find your detector call the police and have them there when you meet the seller. If you have receipts with serials numbers or pictures of you and the detector I would bring that with you as well.

One more thing, if you have renters insurance or home owners insurance the metal detector MIGHT be covered. You could always ask.

What area of the country are you in? It might help others track down your metal detector.

OP
OP
valdespin0

valdespin0

Nov 2, 2012
I did file a police report .....
I found my pin pointer at a flea-market I went to and called the police they ended up taking the pointer as evidence...
I'm in the bay area..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread