central texas

In My Bones

Jan 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATpro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm here

Any metal detectors in the central Texas area dnt really got much friends who enjoy the hobby like I do

I'm in Central Texas. I love to detect and explore, but like you, it's hard to find any one in our area that can spend time digging up junk (most of the time), and keep patience for the good find.

PBrad

Greenie
Jan 7, 2016
Fort Hood, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a few in central Texas that are members here, including me. The problem with CenTex is everyone has a fence, particularly the properties that have some sort of history tied to it. I'm having a heck of a time getting permission. I'm from the east coast and never saw so many fences and signs that read "Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot twice" till I came to Texas.

jeweler21

Mar 8, 2013
San Angelo, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett AT pro, Teknetics T2, Garrett GTAX 500, A.H. Electronics Super Pro 5, Fisher VLF 555 D/B, Garrett AT Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in San Angelo, TX. I've been hunting for fifty years and have never run out of places to hunt, nor lack of decent finds. Although there are places that I have hunted the same ground hundreds of times. There is always something there, no place is ever hunted out.
Good Luck & HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread