haccombe house

leoncostelloe

Dec 26, 2012
Has anyone EVER heard of a place called haccombe house it is near coombeinteignhead near newton abbot if so do they have any hot spots or good areas(I'm not asking to give away your secret spots but like AREAS because I didn't find a single thing in an hour in a field so I was wondering if it is a good area)

All I'm asking for is a tip that's all!
Happy hunting!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jmoller99

Jan 8, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Goldmaster Vsat, 5900, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 and Falcon MD-20.
Primary Interest:
Other
Where are you located? It sounds like you are in the UK somewhere (you may want to update your profile to indicate what city you are in).

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leon!,
My friend, you need to go to the library and research the area that you live in find out
what was around you in the past, Parks, Schools, etc,etc and go knock on some doors, Get
permission to look in folks yards. Then turn your sens. down to 2-3 and your gain up to one
of the pre sets and swing low and Slow. Dig everything to start with, learn the sounds your
machine is telling you, Terry Soloman gave you the Best Advice there is, And don't ge
Frustrated, You can't learn this in a week, Most of us have been hunting for at least 15-20
years and a bunch a whole lot longer than that. And I'm sure that those folks would tell you
that they are still learning...........Good Luck and................HH

P.S.
What about Decoy Country Park? Ask if it's legal
to Metal detect there? If so make sure to cut plugs
and replace them in the correct fashion, There should be all kinds of stuff there.
HH

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread