cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd join a prospecting club so you can use their claims. Otherwise, you'll have to research some of the public areas where it's allowed.

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Look up GPAA (Gold Prospectors Association of America). They have lots of claims.
Rich

OP
OP
mendodaze

mendodaze

Dec 26, 2012
Awesome I want to come down there and do some detecting let me know what you discover down there as far as places to go and possibly clubs I hear there's good gold there

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can go pretty much anywhere. Start out around the house & get use to the tones & what they are. You said your around Folsom right? Just go to any of the river parks & work the beaches to start. Gold is all over your area along with plenty of open ground to hunt. The South Fork has a lot of open parks along the river right there also. It's just a matter of taking that first step.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im in so cal.
Along with the GPAA, you may also want to check into the Southwestern Prospectors and Mining Assn. They're mainly a San Diego group but have a number of members in nearby areas too. They also have many claims and reciprical agreements with other club claims around the country

TheGoldenkid

Sep 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can go pretty much anywhere. Start out around the house & get use to the tones & what they are. You said your around Folsom right? Just go to any of the river parks & work the beaches to start. Gold is all over your area along with plenty of open ground to hunt. The South Fork has a lot of open parks along the river right there also. It's just a matter of taking that first step.

You are an Angel. I live in folsom and first time detector with GPX5000. If I find anything worthy , I will send you your cut.

TheGoldenkid

Sep 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new kid in the block. i live in Folsom. Where can I find GOLD. Is there any gold detecting in Northern California around Yreka??? I am using a GPX5000 and if your suggestion finds us some gold, you will receive proper reward.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread