Got me a couple of detectors!

Scooter268

Oct 31, 2012
Houma, La
Detector(s) used
None yet
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My girlfriend of 4yrs got me a metal detector. It's nothing special but none the less, it's a start. It's a Wildgame Innovations Swarm Series MX100 Ground FX. I know it's not the "Good" brands but its a start right? Well, it seems pretty cool but, heavvvvy. Submersible and a pin point feature, oh yeah, 8 AA batteries for power.. Played with it at a local park and found parts of aluminum cans stuff like that. The pinpoint feature helps out a bunch and seems to work. I used a BH before that my girlfriend's mother owns and loved it.(2nd from top of the line model). Girlfriend could afford a really good one but the thought out weighs that.

Well, to make it better, my girl's parents bought her a BH detector.... Best part, she gave it to me. She likes to go but not really. She collects oddball things. So, I got two!

Just wanted to share my little story. Thanks for reading and hopefully I'll get something to post in "Today's Finds"

Scooter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Scooter, the finds will come! You just need to spend the time doing some research and field work. Don't worry about having a top of the line detector right now. It'll come in time. Happy Hunting and looking forward to seeing your post.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread