good day out on the lake

coketab

Jan 2, 2013
Went out to Lewisville lake today and had a good day. This was my second day going out and found almost a dollar in change, part of a watch, and a nugget not sure what it is think it might be a weight but not sure.

ForumRunner_20130104_163836.png

Upvote 0

KRAMER

Greenie
Jan 3, 2013
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in lewisville too and just bought my first md today. Looking forward to hitting the lake soon!

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome fellas (assuming you are both guys)! Good luck with the lake hunts..........63bkpkr

OP
OP
C

coketab

Jan 2, 2013
Let me know when your going out I have another spot I want to try and would live someone to go with. Oh go to the corp of engineers and get a permit they are free and good for 1 year, and you have to have one in Texas

KRAMER

Greenie
Jan 3, 2013
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will do! Probably be Wednesday and or Thursday afternoon this week.

OP
OP
C

coketab

Jan 2, 2013
Sounds good I'm researching some old maps of Denton dating back to 1878. Hoping to find some good hunting spots

wirenut

Tenderfoot
Sep 6, 2013
Little Elm, TX
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, i have also looked at some old maps of Denton and been to a few local spots in Little Elm. I have found plenty of old relics, bottles and some foundations and cellars, if anyone is interested in joining me let me know.
[email protected]

migrider56

Mar 1, 2013
Copperas Cove, TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX3030,Minelab xterra 705, Excalibur 1000, Excalibur ii 1000, Garrett GTI 2000, Garrett Ace 250, Whites DFX, V3I, Mx sport
Let me know when your going out I have another spot I want to try and would live someone to go with. Oh go to the corp of engineers and get a permit they are free and good for 1 year, and you have to have one in Texas
Are you saying that you need a permit to metal detect corp lakes in Texas?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread