Detector advise

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
C

cydlo

Nov 25, 2012
I knew the answer before I posted it... Lol .... Thanks for the recommendations.

seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cydlo, thats a touchy question, I started in this hobby with a detector(bounty hunter) bought at radio shack,it beeps I dig. this was good in the beginning because I was not sure I would like this hobby and like you money was tight. I have been at it about six months now, my son bought me a ace350,otherwise id still be using the bounty hunter. Tell you what , I still go back to the bounty hunter every now and then. while the ace350 looks cool and has all kinds of buttons and what not it is a little difficult to use. In my opinion use your cheap one, see how much you enjoy this hobby before spending any money, if your dilligent in a year you can find enough clad (coins lost and discovered) to buy a better model if you want. Also dont go into this hobby thinkin its going to make you rich, not happening unless your very fortunate. .ood luck whatever you decide

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions