Caseman91291

Feb 3, 2013
Faribault County, Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So this might sound strange but has anyone ever gotten their butts chewed for detecting someplace? I have only been at this for two years and I have never really left my own private properties but I am looking forward to getting out there and asking permission and hitting public places. So, does anyone have any good tales of getting in trouble or crazy people just losing it!? :violent1: (Sorry, the winter tends to be a little boring and I am looking for stories to curve my metal detecting sickness!)

I know this is not too interesting but I was in a county park one time and I can remember just feeling like I was being watched and I was so nervous that someone would just run up and light me up for detecting there. I knew it was silly but I couldn't help it. I am just curious if anyone has had any incidents or experiences with landowners or bystanders that would make these fears legitimate? Haha. Don't be afraid to tell that story that you embarrassed to tell the friend and family you see everyday, this is the internet! :icon_thumright:

Always ask permission! Nobody wants to meet this guy after trespassing on his property. He couldn't give chase but his bullets could surely reach out and introduce themselves!
getoffmylandsr8.jpg

Upvote 0

mjarvis

Jan 4, 2013
Gold river
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread