FINALLY!!!

WolfmoonX

Dec 4, 2004
New Jersey
I've been wanting a real detector for a while now and made the decision to have one by spring time. I wanted to jump up from the RadioShack that I have. The other day I was in the chat rooms with "forgot" :-\ and was so torn between the MXT and XLT. Yesterday, I cam across a deal I couldnt pass up on EBAY.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5745024038&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1
eBay item 5745024038 (Ends Jan-17-05 15:30:21 PST) - Whites Spectrum XLT E-Series 800-0300 Metal Detector

Hope the link came up right. Worth it?? Hope so with the extra's and all. I'm gonna go nuts when it gets here because the ground is as solid as my head. ;D Oh well....it will give me time to get to know the machine a little bit before venturing out. Any XLT users out there in Jersey by any chance? I'll except pointers from every user if willing to give. Laters....Wolf.

Upvote 0

upier

Jan 6, 2005
not a bad deal i got the same price and package new from a dealer here out of the box

ebay bothers me.. why do people buy crap to turn around and sell it on ebay.
either broken or hot? Shrug ???

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
Wolf, Congrats. I'm a very happy White's MXT owner. The XLT is a GREAT machine. You should talk to swingingmyXLT here on the forum. Obviously he also uses the XLT and is a great hunter. He should be able to offer you some info on settings to get you started.
Good Luck.
xXx

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats, Wolf 8) Go talk to the Gophers, they should be able to hook you up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions