best garrett pro pointer deal.

wouldtick

Feb 3, 2013
One thing I have learned is that you have to call the dealers to get the best deals. I found one advertised that seems unbeatable. New england detectors has a combo garrett pro pointer and lesche digging tool for $127.45. Free shipping. I am not rich so I always try to get the most for my money. Have any of you had any issues with either products? They have the new minelab propointer which has a brighter LED light and am windering how useful that would be. I do tend to stay out until it is dark when I am fishing and can see myself doing the same while detecting. Any advice?

Upvote 0

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't get it why you want a garrett propointer if you already have the minelab. They perform more or less the same.

peanutman

Greenie
Feb 9, 2013
I have used both the Garrett is way better. I just got mine and got rid of the minelab. Garret is way better trust me

OP
OP
W

wouldtick

Feb 3, 2013
I dont have either of them. Ne detectors has the new minelab pointer.

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
I don't think he said he had a Minelab PP, but they "they" had one for sale. get the Pro Pointer/Leshie deal Tick.

I don't get it why you want a garrett propointer if you already have the minelab. They perform more or less the same.

OP
OP
W

wouldtick

Feb 3, 2013
Thanks peanut. I cant justify the extra cost of the minelab and no one has has any strong opinions for it. I am new to this hobby and site and everyone has been so helpful. I appreciate feedback from people using the products instead of the feedback from the salespeople.

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think he said he had a Minelab PP, but they "they" had one for sale.

You are correct my bad... Well minelab against Garrett same result every time garrett wins in the field

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone. Going to order the Garrett next Friday.

I have both that pin pointer and digger. I like them very much. It sounds like a good deal. As always ask for a tracking number on your shipment. You will be set to go with those tools :thumbsup:

LET-CA

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2013
Roy, UT
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro / White's GMT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wouldn't wait too long on the Garrett Pro Pointer. They're quickly selling out nation-wide due to the Diggers show on cable TV. My local dealer told me he's having a heck of a time getting more, and selling them as fast as he get's them. I saw the New England deal too, that's a great one! I use the Garrett Pro Pointer and the Lesche tool, wouldn't be without them.

speter42

Jan 22, 2013
St Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Leaning toward A Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New england detectors has a combo garrett pro pointer and lesche digging tool for $127.45.

I believe that they're asking $137.45

rickn1

Dec 14, 2011
Southern Saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For any Canadians out there Garrett ProPointer $ 129.00 at canadiantreasureseekers.com. free shipping, I have ordered from them in the past (very reliable).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread