cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet! The best water machine in my opinion is the Minelab Excalibur if you want a machine with some discrimination. If you want to dig every sound, you can get a Pulse Induction unit. White's and Garrett make a very good one. They will go a little deeper but will sound off an every nail and piece of junk the same way as a gold ring. If you are not going into the water, the Minelab E-trac is also a great beach hunting machine as well as the top of the line CTX3030. I'm sure others will chime in on their favorites also. There are dealers on this site that can help you select one. Check at the bottom of the forum section for a list of them and feedback from members here. You can also go to Kellyco up around Orlando and get some hands-on help. They're not too far from you. I've gotten some pretty good deals from them and am pleased with their service.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread