cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! You may want to check out some recovery method videos as there better ways to do it than what I saw in your video so you leave less evidence of being there. If it's private property and the owner doesn't care, great, but I've seen park rangers and school officials raise hell with people cutting plugs like that.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! You may want to check out some recovery method videos as there better ways to do it than what I saw in your video so you leave less evidence of being there. If it's private property and the owner doesn't care, great, but I've seen park rangers and school officials raise hell with people cutting plugs like that.
We cant leave less evidence of being there, because we leave NO evidence of being there. If you notice we are digging in loose sand and you cant cut a plug
in Florida sand. The ground there was covered with leaves. We put the sand back in the hole and cover with leaves. When were in grass we dig a textbook plug. We dont want to lose our hunting spots.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great! I hate to see area closed off to detecting when simple recovery methods would avoid that. I like using a piece of plastic to pile the soil/sand on so you can just slide it back into the hole when your done.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions