Whats up guys im in school right now!

DiggItUp

Mar 9, 2013
I'm in school right now and when I'm bored I go on tnet during study hall. ;) Anyway the combined price of the AT Pro and pinpointer is 850 bucks! I want a new machine and I really need a pinpointer! I currently use an Ace 250 which is good but I really want to upgrade! :( Anyways, you think I should wait a year or try to buy one this summer/spring?

Upvote 0

jfeeney

Sep 16, 2012
Dayton
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wish I had access to TNet during when I was in school! I've been blown away by the addition of adding a pinpointer to my detecting gear. I started with the cheap ($15) Cen-Tech from Harbor Freight. It works but nothing like the Garrett Pro Pinpointer I just got.

My advice - get a pinpointer now, save up this summer using your Ace 250. Good luck.

OP
OP
DiggItUp

DiggItUp

Mar 9, 2013
I wish I had access to TNet during when I was in school! I've been blown away by the addition of adding a pinpointer to my detecting gear. I started with the cheap ($15) Cen-Tech from Harbor Freight. It works but nothing like the Garrett Pro Pinpointer I just got.

My advice - get a pinpointer now, save up this summer using your Ace 250. Good luck.

That's what I'm definitely doing thanks man.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I agree. get your pinpointer and your finds will increase so you can save up for a new machine!

OP
OP
DiggItUp

DiggItUp

Mar 9, 2013
I agree. get your pinpointer and your finds will increase so you can save up for a new machine!

Yeah I was watching the instructional vids on the Garrett website and the AT Pro is a beast. Can't wait to creek and cache hunting! ;3

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread