Lost Engagement Ring

Sadams1980

Dec 29, 2004
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace, Garrett Pro Pointer
Hi all,
I was at work today when we had a bloke come in asking if we sell or hire out metal detectors. He had been working on a building site nearby and lost his engagement ring, he had phoned his girlfriend and she was going mad. He was a good customer of ours so after a chat with him and my boss i was given permission to go home and pick up my metal detector so i could help him look for his ring. It took a good hour but i finally came across a good strong signal and after a short bit of digging i found a siver ring. The bloke and his girlfriend were extremely grateful and they gave me some money for my time. I was hoping for an invite to the wedding but never mind. ;)

Happy Hunting and great finds to you all.
Sean

Upvote 0

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
Sean, Well done. This is a perfect example of what this hobby is all about. It just takes one decent act, such as yours in helping the "bloke", to spread the word that we're not all bored old folks with nothing to do but dig coins and walk the beach.
We need people to know that treasure hunters are willing to help others, not just ourselves.
Good job.
xXx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions