Would you hunt in the area of a possible serial killer?

Marko0916

May 8, 2012
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Excal.II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My favorite place to detect just so happens to be the gilgo beach stretch of beach where a serial killer lurks and may have struck again over the weekend.

Just waiting for that knock on the door from the detective, I'm sure ill be questioned sooner or later. I keep on thinking about the time I was deep in high hills beach section, came across an an usual bone I dare not to touch, then having a weird feeling I was being watched

I hope they solve this case already

Upvote 0

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We all hunt near "possible" serial killers. They just may be looking for No. 1 when you come along. Be vigilant.

This is my early warning device. Jake is a Kerry Blue Terrier. A pit bull with curls. ;-)

DSCN0200.jpg

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Charles Bronson's Movie was "DeathWish"! By the way Charlie has a Black Belt in real life.
Nothing badder than a Newjersey Black Belt with a Hogleg and is a marksman.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Charles Bronson's Movie was "DeathWish"! By the way Charlie has a Black Belt in real life.
Nothing badder than a Newjersey Black Belt with a Hogleg and is a marksman.
......... He had a black belt .... he left us a long time ago.......

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's always a simple solution to everything if you take the time to think about it. Me, I don't bother thinking, I just do stuff and pass along my infinite wisdom :laughing7: So, without further ado, this is what you do

1- Buy a nice dark blue jacket
2- Emboss the back with 3 white letters F B I

3- Enjoy your metal detecting :laughing9:

OP
OP
Marko0916

Marko0916

May 8, 2012
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Excal.II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's always a simple solution to everything if you take the time to think about it. Me, I don't bother thinking, I just do stuff and pass along my infinite wisdom :laughing7: So, without further ado, this is what you do

1- Buy a nice dark blue jacket
2- Emboss the back with 3 white letters F B I

3- Enjoy your metal detecting :laughing9:

Now that's a good idea

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
We all hunt near "possible" serial killers. They just may be looking for No. 1 when you come along. Be vigilant.

This is my early warning device. Jake is a Kerry Blue Terrier. A pit bull with curls. ;-)

View attachment 762425

This is Blue, My security guard, a Statfordshire Terrier better known as a Red Nose Pit Bull. Frank...
Blue 1212.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
......... He had a black belt .... he left us a long time ago.......

I think it was about a year ago he departed. He was the real thing. I saw all of his Death Wish movies many times. In the movies and on TV, he did what a lot of people would like to do. There are still a couple of true action heroes left, but they are getting old like me. Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bronson passed in 03. I liked him in dirty dozen. And the mechanic.

The years roll by rapidly I guess. Yes The Mechanic was a winner along with the Death Wish films. The guy knew how to project the image and even temper it. Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread