vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Until someone pipes in - I searched the Forum and found DeMarco Detectors in MIllville, NJ (Aug 20, 2011, 09:52 AM) and Mineralization in NJ (Feb 03, 2013, 10:38 PM) to mention a few. If you search on DeMarco you will get a number of hits. You might consider buying from one of supporting vendors on SubForum: Supporting Vendors...

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does anyone know of a Millville metal detector store called Demarcos im gonna get the garrett AT Pro there for 634 the adventure pack im also getting the pro pointer and waterproof headphones

You can't go wrong ordering from Bart @ bigboyshobbies.net, in case you need anything else in the future. I ordered my E-Trac from him, and he is a super guy. He will personally speak with you about any concerns or if you need help with ANYTHING. He ships his stuff immediately, and his bundles are far superior to any other I've seen around, filled with goodies that are actually worthwhile. For example, my bundle came with a Garrett pointer, Lesche digger, Sunray Gold Pro headphones, etc... You can't beat that! Other companies want to give you a bunch of bags, gloves, knives, stickers.... PASS.

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool didn't get my propointer yet but will
eventually

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm saving for my second AT Pro!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread