Upvote 0

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the 5x8 coming in Friday, i can let you know then unless someone else has some info.

OP
OP
Heysenn

Heysenn

Mar 5, 2013
Okay. So we contacted Garrett, sent them pictures and the coil is USED. They are sending us a brand new one and will be paying for us to return this used one the eBay guy sent us back to Garrett, not the eBay guy. Thanks for help guys!!

Tucson Dan

Jan 30, 2013
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 150, ACE 350, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Heysenn, who was the vendor? If he us that blind or not on the up and up I want to stay away from him. Others might want to as well. Thanks.

OP
OP
Heysenn

Heysenn

Mar 5, 2013
Heysenn, who was the vendor? If he us that blind or not on the up and up I want to stay away from him. Others might want to as well. Thanks.

Jtuya on eBay. Garrett has all of his info, so I'm not so if he'll just be getting a warning or what. He had really good reviews.

I posted this same thread on just the MD forum and another user ordered the same coil from the same guy and his came in new condition.

The thing that pissed me off about this guy is he denied denied denied and didn't offer any help. I'll never buy another thing from him.

The person we got our ATPro from was AMAZING. I'll post his info in a few. I'm not sure if he sells coils. I know those bad boys have been out of stock ... He had them. Super fast shipping. We talked to him on the phone. He was real cool.

OP
OP
Heysenn

Heysenn

Mar 5, 2013
The guy's username is: metaldetect-swmo. He's AWESOME! He's the one we got the ATPro from when everyone else was out of stock.

OP
OP
Heysenn

Heysenn

Mar 5, 2013
So, the new one came. We haven't used it and want to sell it. Let me know if you're interested!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions