vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Maryland for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
Wombat Nipples

Wombat Nipples

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2013
Yeah I checked it out but the only club I found is about 2 hours away from me. That's why I posted on here.

Mar 31, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just getting started with MD'ing, but also looking for folks in Maryland to go hunting with. I'm in Rockville, MD, about 2 hours from you on the Eastern Shore. Let me know some days/times and where you'd like to search and I'll get back with you. By the way, I went out yesterday for the first time and found a few clad coins. Surprisingly, it didn't take very long to get into the swing of things, no pun intended.

Escapee

Apr 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any detecting clubs in the Germantown, Gaithersburg, or Rockville area? Thanks.

bragg765

Apr 11, 2013
Fairmont, West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Hunter VLF, Teknetics Alpha 2000, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from West Virginia, but will be in Maryland over the weekend. I have posted on here and in the Maryland forum my question and had not answers. So I will shoot on this thread. I was trying to figure out what the laws were in Maryland, I will be in Prince Frederick this weekend and thought that I would take along my MD and hit a few public sites (not trying to hit on any ones honey holes). Just looking for some info really don't feel like having my new MD taken for going along the Chesapeake Bat coastline.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread