All Treasure Hunting

nubby1974

Apr 2, 2013
ridgefield
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch both shows. I like diggers better than savage family. I hate it when he does his BOOM BABY!!! And yes the diggers are a goofy set but I like there style.

OP
OP
Heysenn

Heysenn

Mar 5, 2013
Lol, you guys are funny. I hate when he says boom baby too. I have never heard all the terms the digger guys use ... I think it's funny they talk in their own little code.

I watch the fat guy because he's weirdly entertaining and I like to hear the history behind the items.

I do agree that diggers is more realistic ... But, if my hubby doesn't stop using their code words when we MD (his imitations are pretty funny) I may have to take that show off the DVR! As I suppose as long as he doesn't start screaming boom baby I'll be okay! 👍

GroundHound

Feb 14, 2013
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
every time i hear someone say "boom baby" it makes me do this face in real life -_-

nubby1974

Apr 2, 2013
ridgefield
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's why I watch them both for the info/history. I live old things and there history.

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ric (Baby Huey) Savage, or as I like to call him "Drip Cabbage" is about the worst excuse for a fake show ever. I watched some of the first season and nearly threw the TV through the wall. My girlfriend told me I'm not allowed to watch it anymore because it got me so mad seeing his BS and knowing that there were people out there who thought it was real. At least the diggers guys have a big pile of JUNK on the table at the end along with a few good finds. AND I do recall seeing them dig nails and pull-tabs....... Drip and his 100$ pick heads, and thousand dollar wrenches, and caches of coins in an air cleaner......... :BangHead: UGH! Plus the look on his face when he talks to people..... It's like he's surprised he managed to make a whole sentence, but he's not really sure what all the words meant......... :laughing7:

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plus the look on his face when he talks to people..... It's like he's surprised he managed to make a whole sentence, but he's not really sure what all the words meant......... :laughing7:

Hahaha!!! He did have that look in the show I saw!

goen 4 gold

Apr 12, 2012
bellevue ohio
Detector(s) used
WHITES- dfx,dx1,d2 coil 4x6 shooter coil.....
beach hunter id 300, vibra probe pin pointer.....
GARRETT-ace 250

warren tweed pick,
GPAA pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anything on spike is for the low IQ'ed! the only good detecting on tv is CHICAGO RON! you tube has some great stuff to watch, SC DIGGER or bill ladd, both great vids to watch!

matrix master DBA

Jan 29, 2008
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Mxt Pro + Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kg and ringy from the diggers show are really good guys. Just two guys who are good friends and love metal detecting... "keep extracting the juice from the hole".

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Relic hunters and coin hunters two different styles. its prob. too hard to make a living hunting coins. does anyone remember when we did the test forum to see if you could make a living at it? We hunted 8 hours a week for 4 months (8 hours a week equaled 1 "day") then posted totals it was an eye opener and fun we should do it again.
..... YUP... You can not make a living coin hunting ... But some can do well relic hunting...

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
anything on spike is for the low IQ'ed! the only good detecting on tv is CHICAGO RON! you tube has some great stuff to watch, SC DIGGER or bill ladd, both great vids to watch!
..... I never knew i had a low IQ... There are some shows on spike i like.................".BOOM BABY...

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cabbage.jpg BOOM BABY (HUEY)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread