NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITHE A

GroundHound

Feb 14, 2013
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know what people are talking about, this whole capslock disease thing I think is all just a buNCH OF OH CRAP ITS REAL

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
The Garrett Groundhog is a dinasour. They stopped making that in about 1982-ish. About the only way it's going to find a little gold nugget, is in all-metal mode, auto-tune off, etc.... Not sure how small of a nugget it would find in all-metal mode, but ....... certainly, today's nugget machines will run circles around that. It was a coin/relic machine, not a prospecting/nugget machine.

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HEY IT ME ACE 250 I AM BROWING MY FRIEND GARRET GOUND HOG AND I NEED HELP WITH IT .IT WONT PICK THIS GOLD NUGET THAT IS 2.20 GR :BangHead:IF YOU CAN HELP IT MAKE MY DAY:hello::hello::hello:
You can google "The Miners Catche" on Cypress St. Redding Calif. (North Calif.) Ask for "Chip" he has over 40 years in the Metal Detector Biz. He sells Fisher and others. Tell him "Don" Sent you, He can answer many questions. Good Luck.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get a Fisher Gold Bug if you want a cheap nugget machine or a top of the line Minelab if you have the bucks. The Ground Hog is just not going to cut it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread