i feel im a lucky man.....

killerclown

Mar 24, 2013
Amelia Island Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I have lots of hobbies.....metal detecting, fishing, hunting, Xbox, all kinda crap. I'm thankful I have a job that I can pretty much do whatever I want to do whenever. ( as long as my wife is cool with it) so just out of curiosity ( or flipping nosey) what do our members do? And does your hobbies get put on hold for what you do?

I'll start.... I'm a tattoo artist/owner of Reaper Tattoo and half owner of a shop down in Florida.
And no. I can do whatever I want. I'm appointment based only and schedule around my day. :headbang:

Upvote 0

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm a Biomedical Electronics Tech., currently not working in the field and very under employed. Still better than sitting at home collecting unemployment...though now that detectin season is starting....

I'd luv to get a tattoo from you next time I'm in GA.

OP
OP
killerclown

killerclown

Mar 24, 2013
Amelia Island Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I'm a Biomedical Electronics Tech., currently not working in the field and very under employed. Still better than sitting at home collecting unemployment...though now that detectin season is starting....

I'd luv to get a tattoo from you next time I'm in GA.

Yea bud next time your around my area I'll shoot a metal detector tattoo on ya for free

Justdigitoo7

Feb 10, 2013
Wat u think

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130410_135139.png
    ForumRunner_20130410_135139.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 152

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm a software developer and enjoy the same hobbies as yourself KC. I basically work banker hours monday-friday which means i get done with work at the peak time for people to be at a park/ballfield/beach, if one were close, etc. I'm left with weekends and i try to get swinging way before the dog walkers start arriving to get some alone time. Wish i could get out more, but gotta pay the bills

OP
OP
killerclown

killerclown

Mar 24, 2013
Amelia Island Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I'm a software developer and enjoy the same hobbies as yourself KC. I basically work banker hours monday-friday which means i get done with work at the peak time for people to be at a park/ballfield/beach, if one were close, etc. I'm left with weekends and i try to get swinging way before the dog walkers start arriving to get some alone time. Wish i could get out more, but gotta pay the bills

Yea being grown sucks. :-)

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have lots of hobbies..... I'm thankful I have a job that I can pretty much do whatever I want to do whenever.

Ah, the good ol days, I vaguely remember them :laughing7: Like Mzjavert and many others, some do what they can to get by and it will cut down on your free time.

Golf was a favorite hobby of mine, but way to costly now. Unless of course I get in a round at night when no one else is on the course :laughing7:

Luckily I still paint in oils and acrylic :icon_thumright: I still still get silly with painting on canvas, wall murals, and if I'm bored at night I'll even paint my toes :tongue3:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How Many can Get Away With this Line, I can!!! Chug Sorry Leigh I Have the Sunny Day Flu!!! Then I Here the Next Day How Was Detecting!!! LOL Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread