ACE 350 for a first detector?

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Daryn

Apr 23, 2013
Just got my 350 and pro pointer from Bart at Big Boys 1 hour ago and plan on going out all day tomorrow. You should stay away from Kellyco as their customer service is terrible. Bart is very knowledgable and speedy. Will post tomorrow ow my 1st day goes.

OP
OP
marh415

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dustytrails, seems to be on par for machines in that price range.

OP
OP
marh415

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got my 350 and pro pointer from Bart at Big Boys 1 hour ago and plan on going out all day tomorrow. You should stay away from Kellyco as their customer service is terrible. Bart is very knowledgable and speedy. Will post tomorrow ow my 1st day goes.

I just ordered mine tonight, I had read the reviews about KC and stayed clear of them even after a suggestion from a co-worker. I ordered mine from Tom at Miller MDZ, he was very helpful and patient with my questions and has a lot of positive feedback. Now the wait!! :headbang:

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I will never deal with KC again. I like the personal service I've had with JR at JR's Metal Detectors! He spent an hour on the phone with me explaining the ins and outs in the models I was looking at. You just don't get that at a bargain warehouse. Also when I was trying to return an item to KC they were very rude and seemed to enjoy telling me I was 2 days past the 14 day return policy.

Arrowheadhunter

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 350 can drive you nuts at times but I haven't tried others. My mom told me of a lost diamond earring under where the pool deck used to be. I've searched the area now for three hours and only found screws, nails and weird junk. The screws are so bad I can just use the pro pointer to hunt for now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread