Super Sniper coil

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just recived the 4.5 in. Sniper Coil for my AT Pro. Dont know how much I will use it, becouse I really like the 5x8 DD, I added to the stock DD it came with. Guess I just wanted the option if the situation arose to need/use it. Had one for my Ace 350, and liked it, the few times I used it. I am done spending $$$$ this year on MDing unless..............................:laughing7:

Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just recived the 4.5 in. Sniper Coil for my AT Pro. Dont know how much I will use it, becouse I really like the 5x8 DD, I added to the stock DD it came with. Guess I just wanted the option if the situation arose to need/use it. Had one for my Ace 350, and liked it, the few times I used it. I am done spending $$$$ this year on MDing unless..............................:laughing7:

Just like me I always say I'm done spending $$$, then u see that 1 thing that u may think its gonna help in that 1 big find & everything will be paid for lol keep posted on the sniper coil I have been wondering for a bit I have the 5 by 8 & really like it should have named that the sniper coil

reednc

May 23, 2012
Columbus, OH
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like to use the "hockey puck" coil when searching curb strips. It can search right next to parked cars. I have found many coins in places where my bigger coils would have been useless. The coin from my avatar photo was found using it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread