Finally, a detector is on the way!

TechHoundDad

Feb 13, 2013
Great Mills, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been looking forward to this for quite a while now but the stars finally aligned. Literally, I had to sell my telescope before I could ponder the purchase to keep a happy house! Hopefully an AT PRO is only a few days away and I can finally get busy hunting. I live in southern Maryland and there is a lot of history here. Just need to find a few good places to legally hunt. Also perhaps I can get back to VA and hunt around the land my ancestors lived on around the time of the Civil War. That would really be exciting with all of the genealogy work I've done.

Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U will have no problem finding items with the atpro as I have one & know from experience its a good detector I did however put a 5x8 coil on it & man if u have a slow swing u will be pulling up a lot of great targets with it have fun post dome finds

OP
OP
TechHoundDad

TechHoundDad

Feb 13, 2013
Great Mills, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! I am really looking forward to it. There is an extremely high amount of colonial and civil war activity that occurred in the area so as with all hunts I think the hardest part will be getting to a good location where you can legitimately hunt. There are several areas here that are rightfully protected from MD but there are also many private farms as well, many which have probably not been hunted at all. I'll definitely post my finds.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward to see them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread