Favorite Beverage while hunting?

OP
OP
davinci

davinci

Jan 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Southern Tier Unearthly bombers...w/a stopper so I don't spill while diggin'. 21st Amendment's Hell or Highwatermellon when water detecting (can).

What?!! Lol

olwogo

Apr 13, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ice water Allllllll Dayyyyyyyyyyy! Texas Sun! Some really great ideas here! Thanks!

OP
OP
davinci

davinci

Jan 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coconut water is food I hear. Lots of vitamins and stuff.

dirtwizard

Feb 19, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari/Fisher F2/Minelab go-find 40/Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What?!! Lol

Those are craft beers or microbrews. Southern Tier and 21st amendment are the brewery names. I work for a very popular small brewery locally called 3 Floyds brewing company.

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, pro pointer, and two dowsing rods.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never carry drinks with me while detecting or hiking. There are enough springs seeping through the mountains to drink from. So many people have never drank spring water. No chemicals added. A friend told me of guests from the city and mentioned they were going up the road to the spring to get some water. The city folk had no idea what they were talking about.

I have been thirsty enough to drink out of a cow track so I take bottled water. One time I drank out of a mountain stream while on an infantry patrol in intense heat. I then walked up stream about 30 yards and found a dead deer laying in the water. That was the last time I ever did that. Thank goodness I did not get sick.

OP
OP
davinci

davinci

Jan 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been thirsty enough to drink out of a cow track so I take bottled water. One time I drank out of a mountain stream while on an infantry patrol in intense heat. I then walked up stream about 30 yards and found a dead deer laying in the water. That was the last time I ever did that. Thank goodness I did not get sick.

Wow! Good thing you're okay! So much bacteria these days. Someone here said bring a frozen bottle of water. That's a good idea it stays cold most of the day and is very hydrating.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread