Does anyone have an Inca ?

OldBillinUT

Feb 7, 2004
Just wondering if anyone else on the forum has one of these old Tesoro machines. I have had one for a long time and it will still finds a variety of objects at pretty good depth too. The best find was a mans 14K diamond ring with an almost flawless stone. The battery holder finally gave out and Tesoro sent me another free of charge. I have to say that the customer service I get from them outstanding. I plan to buy another machine and I am thinking another Tesoro if the new models are as good as this one has been it just won't die.

I have had 2 Whites a 5900 and TM808 both good. My Wife has a new BH Tracker IV but hasn't gotten it out yet it's too darn cold here the ground is frozen solid.

Off topic a bit but I had all but forgotten a detector I remember watching my Dad make when I was little he hand wound the coil which was big 2 or 3 feet in diameter and it was suspended by a rope over the shoulder the operator stood inside the coil thats all I remember. I was too small at the time to know what was going on with the rest of it, that was the Summer of 57. Probably battery munching vac tube electronics. Did anyone else on here ever make their own ?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread