Weather

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I to am feeling the same way I just got it my sunray probe for my v3i & wouldnt ya know rain same thing happend when I got my Atpro in aswell to bad we can't hunt in our homes lol but remember our Atpro's are fully water proof so we can still go out & hunt if u can stand the rain

team sidewinder

Apr 14, 2013
SW MONTANA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTERRA 705 , CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:BangHead: I feel your pain. 8+ inches of heavy wet snow today here in Montana and even though it has warmed up some the snow still covers the ground. That would be bad especially with a new detector that you want to get out with. I only find comfort in that nobody here is out detecting in these conditions either.

OP
OP
TechHoundDad

TechHoundDad

Feb 13, 2013
Great Mills, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:BangHead: I feel your pain. 8+ inches of heavy wet snow today here in Montana and even though it has warmed up some the snow still covers the ground. That would be bad especially with a new detector that you want to get out with. I only find comfort in that nobody here is out detecting in these conditions either.

Wow, that's amazing. Do you all normally get snow this late?

OP
OP
TechHoundDad

TechHoundDad

Feb 13, 2013
Great Mills, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, we did get out with my daughters Bounty Hunter which was part of the BOGO deal. She was so excited that it came I decided to leave mine inside and let her go around the yard. With that we found a Pepsi can which was decidedly from when they built our house. Not the next start but it was just the backyard. It was so humid and wet that we didn't look long.

team sidewinder

Apr 14, 2013
SW MONTANA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTERRA 705 , CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well not usually but we can and have had snow on the 4th of July. I didn't mind the weather here when I was young and working but now I am retired the winter just never seems to end. They keep saying we need the moisture and we probably do so we don't have forest fires all summer but I would like to get out detecting in some decent weather. Only reason I wear my headphones has been to keep my ears warm. :laughing7:

Nice you and your daughter got out anyway. :thumbsup:

BadM0nkey

Apr 28, 2013
Andover, NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE Limited Edition
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little rain won't hurt the AT Pro and the ground will be soft!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rain only brings the targets closer

BadM0nkey

Apr 28, 2013
Andover, NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get one of these

1196486202_03828.jpg

BadM0nkey

Apr 28, 2013
Andover, NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's because all 7 yo girls are made of sugar.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread