Help!!

LifeNRA

Apr 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I had $600 to spend right now, Garrett AT Pro I would buy. It will be my next machine. JMO.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My opinion would be the pro as well not because I have one though it is a great all ari detector I'd grab cuz of what u said u wanted an all around detector for $6 pro can be used as is & u can get options for it coils etc can be used in the water up to 10' so its almost the benefits of 2 detectors a water & land in 1 u will have others tell u another brand u should take all our advice & put it all together c if they match what u r wanting in a machine cuz in the end u r goin to be the with it no one else good luck & welcome to the hobby

LifeNRA

Apr 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry! Didn't see that you had one! :BangHead: Thanks for the welcome!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to bye a used whites detector. What is the best all around mschine for under 600.00. I will be using mainly for coin and beach hunting. I used to have a eagle sl 90. I Loved that one. Thanks for any help I can get!!
Catfishjim90.
There is nothing wrong with getting another SL90 if you're familiar with it. Still a real good machine if you can find a good used one. You might also think about a good used Spectrum XLT or maybe an MXT. All fine machines and a great company to deal with.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what I'm thinking on next the dfx e series or the mxt pro both like was said are real good all around detectors I like whites they stand by all there detectors old & new

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
catfishjim90 - if you decide to buy a new MD - please consider buying one from one of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.

I Dig Jesus

Feb 10, 2013
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster DB / Classic ID / M6 Matrix / & now The Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't think you can go wrong with the M6 Matrix, loved mine, and not complicated to use, retail for 700 new, I purchased mine for 500, leave you some money for a coil! Good Luck !!!

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want to bye a used whites detector. What is the best all around mschine for under 600.00. I will be using mainly for coin and beach hunting. I used to have a eagle sl 90. I Loved that one. Thanks for any help I can get!!
Catfishjim90.

600 for a used Whites. I'd be looking at an MXT Pro. I got mine used (only a couple of hours) for 500 at a local dealer. Should be able to find a used M6 for cheaper and have money left over for a pinpointer.

catfishjim90 - if you decide to buy a new MD - please consider buying one from one of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.
Or he could do HIS community a favor and buy from a local dealer! Economics 101!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread