Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello All,
I just wanted to share my experience of buying my new metal detector. I'm very happy with my purchase, and the customer support I have received from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. He was very helpful, answered many questions, and when I asked him if he could get it shipped to me before Friday because I am leaving for a trip, he said it was no problem. I placed my order yesterday morning, and even with his free shipping, it was here today at 2:00 CST. Talk about fast shipping, I wasn't expecting next day! He even got me the best price possible I believe. I was looking around here locally, and none of the dealers here could come close to matching his prices. The metal detector came here in perfect shape, with everything it was supposed to have, packaged very nicely. It's not very often I am this happy with salesmen, but I can't say enough good things. I highly recommend them, and will definitely be shopping there again when I need anything. I hope this helps others in choosing a dealer, as I am still newer to metal detecting, and they really made it as smooth as possible. Thanks Bart!

Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya know i will second that i happen to talk to him when i was ready for another detector only issue was he didnt carry the brand one i was looking for so instead of what most dealers would have done and just said no dont have that brand ended he pointed me to another dealer that had exactly what i was looking for done made that deal that day couldnt be more happy great guy with replies right back

ks_hunter

Feb 24, 2008
Wichita, KS Area
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Tesoro Tejon & 2 Banditos, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had the same great experience from Mr. Bart myself today. Outstanding.. !

Jeremy S

Feb 27, 2012
God's Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He was a great guy to deal with. I bought my AT Pro from Big Boy Hobbies.. no complaints at all. I will happily buy my next detector from Bart.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread