So my wife said if I do my "chores" I can get myself a new metal detector!

mr helton

May 20, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
White's Spectrum XLT
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She was joking of course, but I'm pretty pumped.

I think I'm going to get a Fisher F2 because it comes with a pinpointer and it seems to be about the best I'm gonna get in that price range. I've been using my boss' old MD for a couple days now and I gotta say I'm hooked on this hobby. I've only found a bunch of clad coins but it's still exhilarating!

Upvote 0

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you told her that now you're gonna be outta the house more than in it? Good luck and wish you much success.

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you told her that now you're gonna be outta the house more than in it? Good luck and wish you much success.

That's probably why she wants him to get it! :)

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I remember when my wife made me the same offer. The chores were to remodel our house, our daughters house, and add 2 rooms onto her house. I don't think that was a good trade, and I'm still waiting for her to buy me a new detector.
Good luck with the new machine,
Bill

RotZorn

Feb 12, 2013
Munford, TN
Detector(s) used
F5,F2,MPX,1T-Pilot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The F2 is great, you'll like it. If you hit up Kellyco or Big boy hobbies you can get the 2 coil pkg- 4 inch and 8 inch coils, and still includes the fpointer.

It's an easy to use, "grab and go" MD, with good depth, and decent 'scrim. VERY LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE!!!!!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the world of detecting I've seen many videos people using the f2 seems more & more,like it good luck

OP
OP
mr helton

mr helton

May 20, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
White's Spectrum XLT
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered it this morning and got overnight shipping because it was only 8 bucks and I really have to start using it NOWWWWWW

Man I am so excited

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$8 well done

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread