Do all treasure hunters have tattoos?

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Grandma what's that on your back? Lol. I'm sure there are pics somewhere but life's cruel enough. Some tattoos sag and wrinkle, while others seem to stretch and grow in time.

swund1703

Jun 22, 2013
I have barbed wire on my right bicep. Not worried about it sagging because it will still be fence just picket fence.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
None here although I almost got the barbed wire tat in my 20's when I was pretty buff! Lol At 43 they're not so tight anymore.

jaytsr

Jun 12, 2013
Arvada, Colorado
Detector(s) used
garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have a Chinese symbol. it means courage. my brother got it to remember to stay strong ( his mom was very abusive). My Dad had a very minor stroke. The day after, my bro came by and gave us the same tat as him. So i have 1. And my dad, that I always hunt with has several!! 2 more with tats to add to the list!

rastinirv

Jan 21, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one: "Still Ill" on my arm (it's a Smiths song). Where did you come across this poll?

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to get "do you want to swing my thing" on my stomach... ...then have a md tattooed by it...lol....juuuuuust kidding....I probly won't ever get another tat, unless its my sons name/footprint/hand...even then, it'd take some persuasive talking from.my wife to get me to do it.... Funny how ones perspective changes over 5 years

-beav3r

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread