Do you guys/girls follow any metal detecting youtube channels?

mr helton

May 20, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
White's Spectrum XLT
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, youtube channels where people constantly post highlight videos of them finding cool stuff, preferably with good commentary? Do any of you have your own channels?

While I'm at it, I meant to ask before but didn't want to make a new topic just to ask this. How many women here metal detect? My wife is 100% uninterested, and when I got to thinking about it, I've never even heard of a woman doing metal detecting, but there have to be some out there!

Thanks!

Upvote 0

bluescruise

Greenie
Mar 2, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, White's Prizm II, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We have a few of the ladies who belong to our metal detector club, although I don't know of any of them who post videos. I have ran across a woman on YouTube, although I don't remember her name off hand. Do a search on YouTube for "metal detecting Hawaii" and she should show up. Show her some videos of beach detecting, they find a lot of rings and other jewelry on those. :-) the ladies are like Magpies, they like shiny things!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch the videos, but definitely wouldn't video myself. A huge thumbs up for Beaus channel, and also Gravediggermax. There a lot of us ladies here on Tnet.

lordmarcovan

Jan 3, 2006
Golden Isles Of Georgia
Detector(s) used
Many models over the years, mostly Garretts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new as an uploader to YouTube so still have to get my channel set up.

Here is my second video. Hope to do more, though most won't be as long as this 24-minute mini-epic turned out to be.

I'm still learning. Some folks (including me, when viewing at home) had an issue with the video freezing at Target #10, and the soundtrack rolling right on. Others said it played fine.

My stepfather made the music.

lordmarcovan

Jan 3, 2006
Golden Isles Of Georgia
Detector(s) used
Many models over the years, mostly Garretts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Whoops- double post. I'm new to the updated Treasurenet, too, having been gone a few years, like Rip Van Winkle.)

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Iwatch a lot of different MD videos on youtube. I just search MD and watch the one's that look interesting. I like Beau's as well. Another entertaining young guy is Nuggetnoggin. He has a really interesting vid about him tearing the floor out of an old falling down school and screening the ground underneath. He finds a lot of stuff.

As far as women MD, there are a few on here. One of the more interesting one's go t banned a few weeks ago. Like yours helton, my wife show zero interest in participating, but she does get a kick out of the stuff I find.

Got Metal?

Greenie
Jun 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This guy is a moron, watched about 2 mins of his video couldn't take it any longer. Hes just as annoying as tubby savage and the other 2 dopes.

Well, I find him humorous. I don't think he's a moron at all, just a bit goofy at times. He definitely finds some interesting stuff.

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Deep Digger Dans' video was very entertaining! Thanks for posting it.

Roy

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell have a tv show bc they like obnoxious idiots like him.

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, pro pointer, and two dowsing rods.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iwatch a lot of different MD videos on youtube. I just search MD and watch the one's that look interesting. I like Beau's as well. Another entertaining young guy is Nuggetnoggin. He has a really interesting vid about him tearing the floor out of an old falling down school and screening the ground underneath. He finds a lot of stuff.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFCIP9YXwx0

As far as women MD, there are a few on here. One of the more interesting one's go t banned a few weeks ago. Like yours helton, my wife show zero interest in participating, but she does get a kick out of the stuff I find.

What did she do to get banned anyway? I enjoyed her posts. I know that at least one member was giving her a bad time which I thought was uncalled for.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread