10x12,sef has arrived !!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well with all the negativity with kellyco I cant say I wasnt a little nervous about goin through them but I did anyway considering they r the only sef dealer where I could get the 10x12 for the v3i ordered it friday was in the mail saturday & just arrived so i did have quite a good expeirience with kellyco :)

Upvote 0

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Get it on, go use it, give report!

btw good to hear you didn't have a negative KC experience!

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get it on, go use it, give report!

btw good to hear you didn't have a negative KC experience!

Goin out in about an hour or so ill report soon as i get back obviosly its a first time out so itll only be the first impression report then ill compare a couple coils later when I get some time on this one, as of the kellyco ya im glad it was good to thanx

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had nothing but good experiences with Kellyco also.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Super hearing that KellyCo is coming back again . I use to purchase all my stuff from them but when they went downhill - I was forced to find another vendor. Anyway - good for KellyCo.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still buy all my stuff from kellco....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great to hear, I am very interested on how the sef does on the V3i. Keep us posted!

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well just got back from a 2hr kinda short hunt compared to one of my normal days now I picked a spot thats close to home its an old one but just one i go mess around at now I hammered this place starting with my prism 4 got alot then got the Atpro pulled an amazing amount out thought that it definetly would b clean so got the v3i & pulled out many more like soneone just dropped clad hear and there been at it for a bit with the 10dd on v3i well as u guys know i got the sef 10x12 from my 2hr hunt testing out a couple programs I pulled another 3 quarters( no real silver) 2 mercs :) 6 weaties & some junk iron that did ring in good, so far from What ive seen with it its great all around seperation Wide depth What they r saying it can do it does. I do for parks & really trash places have the smaller 6x8 which is awesome 2 oh balance on the sef does feel alittle better then the dd i think cuz where its placed but for now im definetly happy

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice & good to hear about the balance.

Now I know u got the good whites as well so if u can.find a sef coil cheap definetly try it dude its a big change

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the new coil to the park this morning befor it started raining out so far each time its been getting better & better depth id say its got that covered & locks in with the vdi #'s r the same as the dd i horca s load of coins like I just threw them.on the ground & picked them right back up also seams a little more stable with EMI to I remember I had an issue with that in one of the areas over there was a little quieter w/sef . Im also able to run boost on still quite & disc 80 rx 12, didnt overload at all might just have to stay on for now on. I got no bad issues so far ill report on next run as i get more time on it to do a full comparison to the dd10

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions