May 20, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
White's Spectrum XLT
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome, looking forward to watching this!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Where you able to get the crust off those silver coins to the point where you can see types/dates/mint marks? What method do you use to clean them?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Video is not coming up for me. Am I the only one?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worked for me i just saw it nice finds btw

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I did it I happened to b out & about & it Pipes up on my phone I didnt try it at home so not sure on that

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow Casper fantastic!! You are the ring king! I noticed "trash" in some of the shots and only noticed one that had a significant amount of pulltabs. I was a little surprised given all the rings.Did you not show all your trash? Any guess on what your ratio was tabs<>rings?

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's more of a slide show than an actual video so be patient until the next photo appears. finderskeepers, if you're not digging pull tabs and sinkers you're going to miss a lot of rings. Some area have more of them than others so there is no way to predict ratio on any given area unless you've hunted it and can figure it out for yourself. I've hunted one area where I found 2 gold and one silver ring along with almost 70 sinkers but not one pull tab. In other areas I've found gold rings and tons of pull tabs but no sinkers. Knowing what that section of beach is mostly used for can help but you'll only know for sure when you get out there.

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's more of a slide show than an actual video so be patient until the next photo appears. finderskeepers, if you're not digging pull tabs and sinkers you're going to miss a lot of rings. Some area have more of them than others so there is no way to predict ratio on any given area unless you've hunted it and can figure it out for yourself. I've hunted one area where I found 2 gold and one silver ring along with almost 70 sinkers but not one pull tab. In other areas I've found gold rings and tons of pull tabs but no sinkers. Knowing what that section of beach is mostly used for can help but you'll only know for sure when you get out there.

Yes, I've certainly come to understand that "gotta dig em all in that range" concept. I also understand that time/place are constantly changing factors. I wasn't asking for advice per se...just motivated by straight up curiosity. I wondered if Casper dug 400 beeps or 4,000 to collect the finds in his compilation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread