Detector(s) used
bounty hunter lone star

white's DFX e series with dx-1 probe
bulls eye II
Whites V3i dx-1 probe
Minelab equinox 800 Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you ever done anything you just regret doing years later? Like when my kids were younger I had them pick up the yard (1 acre lot ) when they missed aluminum cans I would just mow them into pieces , now that I have gotten into MDing I have lots of trash thanks to me. Now when I dig one of these nickel signals and get a peice of a can its like shooting myself in the foot....LOL

Upvote 0

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Danno360

Aug 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
regrets

I regret buying an e-trac. For the past year I have been pulling my hair outtrying to figure it out. Use to have a tesoro silver max. Back then it was easy, beep and dig. Now ???? I find more reasons not to dig..... What to do????????

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I regret buying an e-trac. For the past year I have been pulling my hair outtrying to figure it out. Use to have a tesoro silver max. Back then it was easy, beep and dig. Now ???? I find more reasons not to dig..... What to do????????

I will trade you my Tesoro silver saber for it.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My only advice bro is take it slow I was in the same boat with my v3i lots of crazy options goin on in there but I took it real slow baby steps stuck with factory settings till I was comfortable read my manual so many times i can tell u whats on page 4 8 10 so on lol & read alot on different forums tricks tips etc last I watched alot of YouTube vids on people actually using the machines & now im real comfortable. If u jump in & start messing with settings especially goin from a just beep dig ull run into trouble, minelabs programs r enough to get u goin if they werent they wouldnt have them ya know good luck I hope it works out for u just go slow treasures arent goin anywhere

Birky

Apr 19, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I definitely don't mow over cans but the previous owner of my land obviously did it as a hobby..IT"S EVERYWHERE.. So I feel your pain.

On the plus side..after a few months of occasionally hunting my yard i've finally removed most all of it and have since found a nice range of items including a 1700s flat button, multiple wheaties a war nickel and sterling ring!

Not to mention I know exactly what can slaw sounds like to the AT Pro:tongue3:

Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions