Detector(s) used
bounty hunter lone star

white's DFX e series with dx-1 probe
bulls eye II
Whites V3i dx-1 probe
Minelab equinox 800 Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you ever done anything you just regret doing years later? Like when my kids were younger I had them pick up the yard (1 acre lot ) when they missed aluminum cans I would just mow them into pieces , now that I have gotten into MDing I have lots of trash thanks to me. Now when I dig one of these nickel signals and get a peice of a can its like shooting myself in the foot....LOL

Upvote 0

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Of course. Regret is part of being human....

mr helton

May 20, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
White's Spectrum XLT
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least you can feel better knowing that shredded aluminum is in EVERY yard, at least around here.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol what can u do its life man just shrug it off tomorrow is another day, another day to go out and metal detect is always a good day

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
angry_greg_head_explode_sm_clr.gif
I sure can imagine how you must feel biggredd. I have absolutely no regrests at all! NOT
killingme.gif

OP
OP
biggredd1972

biggredd1972

Jun 1, 2013
S.E.Missouri
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter lone star

white's DFX e series with dx-1 probe
bulls eye II
Whites V3i dx-1 probe
Minelab equinox 800 Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It does give me plenty of practice digging holes and pinpointing so I guess I can look at it as a learning experience. Got to look for all the positives ,LOL...

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It does give me plenty of practice digging holes and pinpointing so I guess I can look at it as a learning experience. Got to look for all the positives ,LOL...

And once you dig them all up, cash'em in and buy yourself a nice cup of coffee. :)

mrwilburino

May 7, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Teknetics, Minelab, XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Regrets? I've had a few.

But then again, too few to mention. :tongue3:

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But aluminum cans make such a nice sound when you chew them up with a lawn mower.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
regrets --as a man that married the wrong woman ( but had 2 great kids with her) , has been divorced * had to go to war twice (both gulf wars) * and made many other mistakes --ya I got a few

but I got the "right wife" the second time around --soon to be 15 years together and never a serious fight in all that time * --after many years --- my daughter is final coming back to me (along with my grandson---- she figgered out I love her )--still holding out hope that my son will too --god willing --

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
regrets --as a man that married the wrong woman ( but had 2 great kids with her) , has been divorced * had to go to war twice (both gulf wars) * and made many other mistakes --ya I got a few

but I got the "right wife" the second time around --soon to be 15 years together and never a serious fight in all that time * --after many years --- my daughter is final coming back to me (along with my grandson---- she figgered out I love her )--still holding out hope that my son will too --god willing --

Ivan we share same stories on wives...My 2nd wife is a sweetheart, been married 16 years this Nov, 1st wife was having affair with guy at work and we had kids at time 8 and 13...

I just didn't know the right one was living on the other side of the world....:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you ever done anything you just regret doing years later? Like when my kids were younger I had them pick up the yard (1 acre lot ) when they missed aluminum cans I would just mow them into pieces , now that I have gotten into MDing I have lots of trash thanks to me. Now when I dig one of these nickel signals and get a peice of a can its like shooting myself in the foot....LOL

You should've been more of a hard ass on them and made sure they got all the cans, or else made them get some eye exams. I for the sake of my mower blades, have never mowed a can. Jeesh I hope you never planned on going bare footed in the yard. Crack the whip next time lol!:skullflag:

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You'll get bored with your yard in no time and then have to dig everyone else's trash.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a lot of regrets, but it was the 70s I don't remember most of their names.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a lot of regrets, but it was the 70s I don't remember most of their names.

Hehehehe! That's funny I don't care who you are! We've all been there!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what was the regret? Having them pick up the cans? Not having them do a better job of it? Or, not doing it yourself??? :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread