KellyCo Is Now An Official Minelab Repair Center

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am happy to say that I have found out Kellyco and Minelab have come to an agreement and Kellyco is now an offical Minelab Repair center complete with a pressure tank to pressure test Excals.. They are not set up with parts for the CTX 3030 or the GPX line yet, but can do repairs on all others.....

If your detector is still under warranty you will still need to contact Minelab in Chicago to see about the warranty repairs, if your no longer under warranty you have a choice of contacting Minelab in Chicago or contacting Kellyco in Orlando for the repairs.....

For thos of us living in Florida and on the East coast it should speed up repairs. When I was there they were working on a turn around of about 10 days or less.....

More info to follow as I get it........

Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow good to know for future buys i had a great time buying from kellyco a couple weeks ago

BSBIKER1

Oct 24, 2011
Connellsville PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC, Minelab Excallibre II, Fisher F-4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got my ETRAC back from KellyCo Florida Excellant service and Dave really know his stuff, Thanks Dave good job

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got my ETRAC back from KellyCo Florida Excellant service and Dave really know his stuff, Thanks Dave good job

Sounds like they r off to a great start glad ur happy with the out come & welcone to the site aswell

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread