New AT Pro arrived today

jeweler21

Mar 8, 2013
San Angelo, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett AT pro, Teknetics T2, Garrett GTAX 500, A.H. Electronics Super Pro 5, Fisher VLF 555 D/B, Garrett AT Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to mention, received by UPS today an AT Pro. I had been wanting to try one, so at 5:15 PM Tuesday I finally broke down and ordered one from Bart at Big Boys' Hobbies. He gave me a good price with free shipping and it arrived Thursday at noon. Less than two days from ordering to arriving at my door.
I tried it out for a few hours today, found 4 clad dimes and 13 cents, and one lead bullet but not familiar enough with it yet to give any type of review except on the excellent service of Bart.
HH everyone

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats.gif
on your new puppy jeweler!

OP
OP
J

jeweler21

Mar 8, 2013
San Angelo, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett AT pro, Teknetics T2, Garrett GTAX 500, A.H. Electronics Super Pro 5, Fisher VLF 555 D/B, Garrett AT Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats.gif
on your new puppy jeweler!

Thanks vpnavy. Hope to have as good luck with mine as you have with yours.
HH, jeweler21

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first congradulations on ur new weapon u r going to be getting alot from this detector day night dry wet it dont matter it can do it, i can only suggest as im pretty sure u already know read the manual and watch the online vids theu are very very helpful the more u know the better ur finds are goin to be good luck

OP
OP
J

jeweler21

Mar 8, 2013
San Angelo, Tx
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first congradulations on ur new weapon u r going to be getting alot from this detector day night dry wet it dont matter it can do it, i can only suggest as im pretty sure u already know read the manual and watch the online vids theu are very very helpful the more u know the better ur finds are goin to be good luck

Thanks Christo, I got out with for a couple of hours today, went to a spot that is full of iron and trash that I had really hammered with my other detectors in the past. I didn't find anything of value but I did find AT Pro will do the job. I used it today in Pro custom mode and I found two brass targets about the size of a quarter about ten inches deep with other iron objects in the holes. I am pleased with the purchase and look forward to going to some good sites.:icon_thumleft:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Christo, I got out with for a couple of hours today, went to a spot that is full of iron and trash that I had really hammered with my other detectors in the past. I didn't find anything of value but I did find AT Pro will do the job. I used it today in Pro custom mode and I found two brass targets about the size of a quarter about ten inches deep with other iron objects in the holes. I am pleased with the purchase and look forward to going to some good sites.:icon_thumleft:

Awesome I myself like that pro custom put on the iron audio & its all cherry pickin from there on good luck & hope to c some of those great finds HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions